<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-1707250695174359 --> </head><body>
0 comments | Friday, November 10, 2006

After reading an article in the November 6th Bradford Era, it's come to
my attention the Pittsburgh residents are sending letters to Bradford
City Hall to "stick up" for our feral cats.

C'mon. Get a life. An animal life is not as valuable as human well
being, and public safety.

And you in Pittsburgh have NOTHING to do with what happens in Bradford.
You are not here when the feral cats scatter my trash(which by the way,
include diapers, so human waste is involved here...)

Pittsburgh, you have not been there when I have yet another sleepless
night thanks to the yowling of your precious cats.

Am I advocating cruelty to these animals? No. I support the humane
methods of getting rid of them. But I also am not opposed to putting
these miserable beasts out of their (and my) misery.

A Feral cat is a wild animal, and has every instinct of a wild animal,
and can be a danger and a pest, on top of a liability to property
values.

They are a nuisance that Bradford must deal with, not Pittsburgh.

Since we're on the subject of butting out noses into other people's
business...

Hey Pittsburgh... I propose mandatory driving classes for ALL your
residents. You can't drive.

So deal with the problems in your own city, and let us deal with our
cats.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home