<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-1707250695174359 --> </head><body>
0 comments | Monday, May 22, 2006

I just recieved this story from a friend. The source is reliable. Hold on to
that wallet!

__________________

I would like to share with you an experience I had yesterday while
shopping in Bradford.
I checked my wallet for spare change as I entered a Bradford business. My
girls like a gumball on the way out, if they have behaved while I shop. So,
at this point I KNEW I had my wallet. I shopped a few minutes and YES, like
we all have, I turned my back for a moment to check my girls and chat for
what seemed like seconds.
Upon reaching the checkout, I reached for my wallet and yes... it was
gone!!! I then remembered a girl w/ a baby stroller "hovering" around me in
one aisle, but at originally thought nothing of it. Now I was very
suspicious. I alarmed the manager and she did a lock down of the store and
called police. The police arrived and questioned the girl I suspected. The
police recognized her from stolen purse calls at this store and 2 others
over the past month in Bradford!!! The stores involved were Dollar General,
Goodwill, and CVS. My wallet was not found in her possession, but her
diaper bag was full of merchandise she'd just stolen from the store! Ends
up, she is in her early 20's and resides in the downtown area and walks with
her baby to her choice of pick-pocketing venues!!!!
After one hour of searching I left, thinking I'd never find my wallet and
would begin the trouble of canceling credit cards, notifying the DMV,
worrying about the Social Security cards I carry for myself and my three
children, etc!!!
4 hours later the police department called that my wallet had been found
with contents intact!!! Apparently what this girl does, is steal a wallet
or small purse and then stash it somewhere in the store. Then she has
someone else go retrieve it later!!! I am very lucky the manager of the
store continued searching after I had given up. The police unfortunately
said there is no solid PROOF this girl took my wallet or anyone else's. I
know she did, the police know she did, etc. But without being caught
red-handed there wasn't much they could do besides ban here from the
premises and warn her.
Take this and share it and PLEASE watch your handbags at all times in case
this individual continues!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home